Food To Meet Podcast Coming Soon

Podcast
Food To Meet Podcast

For the past ten years I've been working in the food industry. I started out doing street carts at Disneyland and moved into several "Mom & Pop" places after that. Culinary School came next just because I wanted a solid foundation. Mind you I went to a small school and learned a lot but the biggest thing to come out of it was the connections I made. Most of these people are still in my life today. One of connections was Tony Dabrowski who I've worked with off and on for the past 10 years. Everything from Hot Dogs to food trucks and even was on the set for his episode of Man vs Food when Adam Richman couldn't take down the 5lb Chili Dog. He will me my first guest. 

During this time I was working on my own BBQ Dream and started Buffalo Boys BBQ. The catering company is still going but I have noticed I know a lot of fun food folks that have very interesting stories and I want to share those stories with you. We are going to have food industry guest ranging from the local farmer to big time restaurant owners. The podcast is about the people and not so much about the food. Food will be talked about but not the main focus. Its going to be a long form conversation about their journey and let the conversation take us to the next place. We haven't shot our first show yet but its going down next Monday. 

We are documenting the whole process of making this podcast happen. Videos and a lot of behind the scenes stuff will be released during the process. Please take this journey with us on this next adventure. 








Comments