Free Flame Thrower BBQ At Lee's Feed

California barbecue

Flame Thrower BBQ Rubs

Flamethrower BBQ & Chili Co is doing a free day of BBQ at Lee's Feed in Lockeford, Ca. Everything has their Award Winning Rubs on it for your enjoyment. These rubs are some of the best I have tried in a long time. Each one is perfect for Beef, Pork, Chicken or evens some Veggies or on Bread.

Flamethrower BBQ is owned by one of our Firefighting Hero's in Lodi, Ca, Mike Harden, who has devoted his life to protecting our homes, land and Forrest. His second passion is putting out the best BBQ in Nor Cal. I use his rubs on all my meats and some times in my drinks. Mike has helped me out with tip on how to be a better Pitmaster. 

So go to Lee's Feed in Lockeford to try out one of the best BBQ in California. 

Follow Flamethrower BBQ on Facebook   --- Follow Lees Feed on Facebook 

Sweet BBQ Rub

Comments