American Dream Whiskey Hot Sauce



I know first hand whats its like to have a dream and the struggles that go along with following that dream One of the big ones is money. The food biz is loaded with expenses. You got to pay everyone before you see a single dollar. There's the state, the feds, nutritional fact companies then the marketing. It adds up fast. 

My buddies at Salamander Hot Sauce are trying to bring you a new Whiskey Hot Sauce. I can tell you this sauce is amazing. We did it up on some burgers the other day and it brought a whole new flavor to the meat that I love. I even added a few drops to my beer and it made it even better. 

Help the American Dream come true for the new Whiskey Hot Sauce line. Thanks for your support. Click the link below to head over to Kick Starter to see the info on how to support Salamander Sauce Co. 

Go to Whiskey Hot Sauce


Comments