Free BBQ T-Shirt



Nor Cal BBQ is coming out with our first shirt ever. We felt after three years it's about time. The Logo you see above is whats on the shirt front in Black Ink on a White Shirt. So in honor of our first shirt we are giving away on free shirt to a few lucky folks. It's simple all you have to do is comment on this entry on why we should pick you and then like us on facebook. It's that simple. We'll pick the TOP 10 Comments and Draw them ONE Lucky Winner in a Hat Pick. So be creative with the comments.

If you don't want to take your chance in winning a free shirt, Your In Luck. We have Pre-Orders Starting Right Now. Shirts will be mailed out in March 22, 2012. Plus Every Pre-Order will get a FREE Sample Bag of our New Chicken Choker Wing Rub to try out on your buddies. See who burst into flames first.

Contest end March 28th.......Enter Now


 Pre-Order Your Shirt ToDay!

Men Shirt Sizes

Comments

preston stankus said…
F nuts
wagondude said…
I think i should be sportin one of these cool shirts... i am a guy who loves hanging out with friends around the grill swapin stories and fun.. and most of all i would look good wearing it at our next tri tip and rib cook off!!!!
SueBdoo said…
I should win a size SMALL T-Shirt because your recipes are so good that they are messing with my anorexia and I gained 6 pounds I didn't want...It's your fault that I now weigh over 100 lbs...
Cathy Humphries said…
I would love to win this shirt! Mostly because i love food, family, NOR CAL BBQ, definitley <3 loveLOVElove <3 the Moonshine Bandits. Plus it would be awesome advertising up here for you :-)
Rich Pratt said…
I would proudly wear your shirt everywhere! I BBQ nearly all year around, from Q'n up good grub from the field, stream or the store to feed the family or doing it for a living at work. It just don't get better than sliding it off the grill to a plate. Keep up the good work! Thanks Rich
Nanny Shiner said…
Love the design! I am a fluffy girl from Alabama that knows about good BBQ!! I am now a Cali girl and probally one of the few people you might meet here that loves a good think,grilled hunk of bologna. Slice a thick chunk off a stick, season it up and yum yum yum. At home we called it 'po man's steak! SFFS 132
Unknown said…
I REBEL rub what ever I can soo that means I love to effen BBQ. I am going to need a shirt like that when I'm tearing it up grilling some bomb a$$ food.. we need to get together and have us a Shiner BBQ.. SFFS132
Mike Ferreira said…
Wtf don't know why it says unknown?
What Up Mike... We do have to get together sometime and do up some BBQ...
WOW love the comments. Only a few days left and one of you will WIN A free shirt... We'll shoot a video of the drawing. Good Luck To All.
Thanks for all the comments. So you all will be in the drawing. we are doing it in the next day or so. I'll post the winner and BAM you get a shirt in the mail.