KC Masterpiece New Buffalo Sauce



The good folks over at KC Masterpiece and Foodbuzz.com where nice enough to send me a bottle of the New KC Masterpiece Buffalo sauce to tryout this past Labor Day Weekend. I had to bust out a couple rounds of Chicken Wings while camping with the family and crew. I make a really good wing sauce myself but this new stuff might just be my new go-to store brand. It was tangy with a little bit of heat that everyone could enjoy, even the kids.

I did two batches. One with just the Sauce and one that I rubbed the Chicken with the New Big Tex’s Rebel Rub from the Moonshine Bandits before tossing them on the grill. After they hit the grill I tossed them in the sauce and enjoyed.  It was a nice treat to start our country meal off with. The plain sauce batch was good but the other batch had more heat and a nice peppery kick that is more my style.

The KC Buffalo Sauce on its own would be good for wings, burgers, tacos and as a dipping sauce for vegetables that everyone can enjoy without having to drink down a 12 pack to put the fire out. to kick it up a bit get the Rebel Rub or take a cup of buffalo sauce and mix with a cup of your favorite hot sauce and kick up the heat. Its a good new product from the KC Masterpiece line that can give any dish a nice Buffalo flavor. Maybe use it on a nice BBQ Pizza for game day.

Look for the new product coming to a store near you just in time for Football season. Enjoy.


Check out KC Masterpiece Website and get recipes, tips and tricks for your next barbecue.

Get your hands on the Moonshine Bandits New Big Tex Rebel Rub only on their website www.MoonshineBandits.com. While your there download the new Album. 


Comments