QN4U BBQ House


Our buddies the Moonshine Bandits Just told us about this Hillbilly Chic Place in Clovis California. It called QN4U, headed up by Brent Walton a BBQ Dude that does his own thing. He’s been competing for a while and opened this place with the Barbecue lover in mind. I personally haven’t eat’n here but if the Moonshine Bandits are telling me its good then its got to be real good. Next time your in Clovis this the place up and send me a picture or two. The first person to send me a pic of them eating at this joint will get a free shirt. Don’t forget to tell them the Moonshine Bandits Sent ya….


Address, 1414 Clovis Ave, Clovis Ca
Phone 559-765-4078

Comments

Chilebrown said…
We ate their on the way back from Harry Soo's barbeque class. We loved it. You walk in the place and it just looks like fun and good eats. The food was spectacular. We want to return for their barbeque class. I did a review and have pictures.