1cp Sour Cream
½cp Cilantro, chopped
6tbs Fresh Lime Juice
4 Green Onions, finely chopped
2tbs Jalapeno Chile, minced
1/2tsp Cayenne Pepper
* Make it SUPPER HOT with a dash of ENDORPHIN RUSH
2lbs Organic Ground Beef
1 1/4cp Onion, chopped
1/4cp Parsley, Chopped
2tbs Worcestershire Sauce
1tbs Jalapeno Chile, seeded & chopped
1tsp Black Pepper
1/3cp Corn Syrup
4 tbs Wasabi
2tsp Brown Sugar, packed
16 Bacon Slices
8 Hamburger Buns
8 Lettuce Leaves
2cp Sharp White Cheddar, shredded
1. Whisk together all the ingredients for the Spicy Sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside in a refrigerator.
2. Gently mix all ingredients for burgers in a large bowl. Form mixture into eight ¾ inch thick patties.
3. Place on small baking sheet. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
4. Mix together corn syrup, wasabi, ketchup, and brown sugar over medium heat until mixed together. Remove from heat. Whisk in butter. Season glaze to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Preheat Grill to medium heat.
6. Place Cast Iron Pan on the grill. Over medium heat cook bacon in until crisp and brown. Transfer to a paper towel and drain.
7. Toast buns until golden brown. Move to plate and add mustard, lettuce, and other toppings to one side.
8. Grill burgers while basting with glaze. Turn once baste again. Cook to desired doneness.
9. Press cheese on top of each burger and allow cheese to melt.
10. Place spicy sauce, one patty, and 2 slices of bacon on each set of buns.
Get More Barbecue Recipes with my favorite book HOW TO GRILL by Steven Raichlen. Enjoy