I love the flavor of Tapatio and Hamburgers. I put together a few things from the garden and with some seasoning and came up with grilled delight.
1lb Hamburger Meat
2tbs Tapatio Hot Sauce
1tbs Garlic Salt
1tbs Black Pepper
1tbs Crushed Red Pepper
½ cp Bread Crumbs
1 Bunch of Cilantro
4 Favorite Burger Buns
½ stick Butter
- Get your coals going on the grill.
- Combine all the hamburger ingredients in a bowl.
- Make for patties and place in freezer. (Helps keep the burgers together).
- Slice onions in half.
- Separate cilantro leafs from the steams
- Set up the grill for direct cooking and preheat to high
- Brush Grill Grates with oil to prevent sticking
- Brush Onions and Peppers with melted butter
- Add them to grill
- Sprinkle with salt
- Cook each side for about 4 minutes
- Brush each side of your Hamburger Patties and place on grill.
- Cook – to your desired wellness.
- Toast your bread for a complete flavor.
- Build your burger and enjoy the Tapatio Flavor.