Green Onions 2
Dried Currants 1oz
Sherry vinegar ½ tbsp
Vegetable Oil 1tbs
Mayonnaise 2fl oz
Cilantro Chopped 1tbs
Line Juice 1 ¼ fl oz
Thai Green curry Paste 1/2tsp
Shrimp 16/20 ct 12oz
1. Coarsely Chop Green Onions. Dice the Mango. Peel shrimp and cut into ¼ inch dice.
2. For the chutney: combine all the ingredients and mix until thoroughly blended. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 6 hours, tossing occasionally.
3. For the shrimp cups: preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Place the wonton rounds on the cutting board and brush lightly with oil.
4. Press each wonton cups are golden brown, about 10 minutes. Cool in pans.
5. Remove the cups from tins and store in an airtight container at room temperature until needed.
6. Whisk mayonnaise, chopped cilantro, lime juice, 1 ½ tbsp chutney, and curry paste in a medium bowl until fully blended.
7. Stir in the diced shrimp and season the salad as needed with salt pepper.
8. Fill the wontons cups three-quarters full with the shrimp salad, garnish with additional chutney and mint leaf then serve & ENJOY!