Red Left Parkers Hot Dogs Roseville

5 Pound Knucklehead Challenge


It's a sad day readers. I have left Parkers Hot Dogs of West Roseville today. It's just time to move on with my barbecue company full time. My business plans are set on opening a full blown catering company next spring. Culinary school is winding down and Kyle is going to be in and out of the hospital for the next 6 months. So my time needs to be focused on family and BBQ. Its hard leaving a company with such a bright future and full of good people. Parker''s is still near and dear to my hart and I wish them all the best and know with the Man vs Food show they will the biggest hot dog shop in Nor Cal.

So lets talk about the other Parkers Hot Dog on Douglas BLVD. I have heard a rumor they are telling everyone that they're the location on the Man vs Food Show. On their website they have added a 5pound chili dog and photos of there people eatting them, but it looks nothing like the real deal. So if you think the Douglas BLVD is  the location on Man vs Food you are wrong and have been lied too. There's only one 5 pound chili dog Knucklehead Chanlege and its at the Parkers Hot Dog on Foothills. Address is below.

So to all my fans at Parkers, I will miss you. Be sure to keep hitting up the shop and eat the best dogs in town. The guys have a big weekend coming up with a few people trying to eat the Real 5lb Knucklehead Chanllenge. Give them a call if you want to get it on it.

Thanks Tony, Eric, Joe and the others behind the scences that helped me learn something new about the food biz. It was loads of fun and wish you all the best. 

7456 Foothills Blvd
Roseville, CA
(916) 782-0338

Comments