Smokin’ on Oak Barbecue Contest Winners


It was the second year for the Smokin’ on Oak Barbecue Contest at Tiblow Days. Tony Corporon, director of the event said 29 teams showed up and grilled it off. It was double from the year before. This event is starting to look like it’s going to be a big one very soon.


Winners of this year’s competition are as follows:

• Chicken: Smokin' Wolves

• Ribs: Smoke N’ Things

• Pork: Mad Hogs And An Englishman

• Brisket: Brew N’ Bar-B-Q

• Grand Champion: Brew N’ Bar-B-Q

• Reserve Grand Champion: Mad Hogs And An Englishman

Check out www.MrReds.com
for all your Barbecue need.

Comments

Kathy said…
This sounds like it was fun. I try to find the time for one of these events for my husband to enter but we work weekends. Thanks Kathy.
I hear ya. I've done only one on my own. I work weekends also. Its a fun experance. Need to go to the Nugget Rib Cook off in Sparks Nevada.