Cook While You Drive

tailgating cooking
Cooking Car Engine


Good News! Football is about to kick off. That means it’s time to tailgate once again. I love being in Oakland grilln’ up some meat before the game with the Raider Nation. Today I was reading how Duff from Charm City Cake does is thing and found a cool idea. Now I have heard about people using their car engine to cook food while they drive. I thought it was funny and just something to joke about. But I was wrong. Duff says he does it all the time while he’s out dropping off cakes. He cooks up potatoes and cans of beans.

Duff does go on to say you can damage your engine if not done right. But if you’re planning a long trip and are curious how you can cook while you drive get the Manifold Destiny: The One! The Only! Guide to Cooking on Your Car Engine, cookbook. It come jam packed with tip on how you can turn your engine into a cook machine.

Get all your tailgating gear at http://www.mrreds.com/


Comments