Martin Yan Coming To Grass Valley CA

I know, I know not Barbeque but hell it’s Yan Can Cook. Martin Yan was the host of my favorite cook show as a kid. Yan Cook Cook on PBS was on my TV every day as a kid. I can remember sitting at home with my sister watching how amazing Yan was in the kitchen. Now 25 years later I’m going to meet him for the first time. Yan will be at the Community Asian Theatre of the Sierra (CATS) next month in Grass Valley California. On August 29th Yan will be doing a show and a book signing. It’s a charity event for the theatre. You’ll have the opportunity to purchase his cookbook and have him autograph it.
Martin Yan of Yan Can Cook!


(A Cooking Demonstration and Booksigning)
August 29, 2009, 12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m.


Location:
Center for the Arts

314 West Main Street, Grass Valley, CA
Admission: $20 advance, $25 at the door
Come on Up and spend the afternoon with Yan Can Cook.
Group rates available. Contact Jeannie at info @ catsweb.org or 530-265-2990.


For bbq go to http://www.mrreds.com/

Comments