Saint Patty’s Day Wrap Up

I had a nice party for some of my friends and decided to find the perfect recipe for my party. Everyone can cook a corn beef and cabbage meal in the crock pot, but can they BBQ it? I was searching the internet and came crossed a nice little BBQ idea on the food network site (link is below). It was submitted by Tom Hurley. I believe he is the same guy they runs the “In Good Taste Cooking School” in Portland Oregon. I could be wrong. But that’s not my point.



Now let me tell you, I heard many bad stories about Barbecuing Corn Beef, but mine came out near perfect. One of my buddies said it was a little too salty for him. I may have added too much Kosher Salt. OOPs! Other then the Corn Beef the recipe included how to cook the cabbage and an awesome potato side dish. The potatoes were the highlight of the meal. Over all everything was good in my book.



Here is the recipe link for you all to try. Go out and get some more Corn Beef. Its price low right now.

Go To Mr. Reds Fun Shop for Barbecue Tools Click Here


Grill Dome Charcoal Grill Infinity Series BBQ Grill With Stainless Auto Hinge - Blue



Grill Dome Charcoal Grill Infinity Series BBQ Grill With Stainless Auto Hinge - Blue
Click the Pic to get more info

Comments