Won A Bushs Beans Mini Grill

bush's best
I WON!!! I WON A Mini-Grill! So COOOL!!

So, cool. I love the Bush Grillin’ Beans and went to the website to see what the voters contest was all about. I watched all the videos and finally picked one and voted. And just like that I won a Bush’s Best Mini Grill. A retail value of around $38. I’m sure it’s going to be the best prize I win all summer. How cool. They are only giving away 70 grills. Now there are 69 left. Don’t delays click the link below and maybe you will win today.

Click Here To Vote & Win


Instant Winners
There will be 400 instant win prizes awarded during Phase 3 of the promotion. Odds of winning Instant-Win prizes depend on the number of eligible entries received and the day and time of game play.

(70) Mini Grills (ARV $38/ea)
(200) $10 Omaha Steaks Gift Cards (ARV $10/ea)
(125) $20 Omaha Steaks Gift Cards (ARV $20/ea)
(5) $100 Omaha Steaks Gift Cards (ARV $100/ea)


Comments