Jack Daniels Beef Brisket Review



Since the age of 18 I’ve been hooked on Jack Daniels. Shots, Jack and Coke or mixed up in a nice barbecue sauce it all taste good to me, but today I made a huge mistake. While on my weekly trip to Safeway I saw this nice Jack Daniels Beef Brisket 50% off and had to try it out. I don’t usually buy already cooked meat, but this product needed to be tried.

Took it home, fired up the microwave and opened a nice can of Bushes Baked Beans for a side. Got the JD box open and got my first shot of the thin slices of brisket. Off to a bad start. I heated up the meat and beans. My wife and son sat at the table waiting to get severed. We all got ready to enjoy this wonderful meat and as soon as it hit my mouth I was disappointed.

Yes, it’s an already cooked meat that has been sitting in the box for God knows how long but it should have a tasted better than cardboard. There was nothing to it. The meat broke apart like cardboard in the mouth. No flavor at all. The JD line of barbecue sauce has nice flavor to it, so there was an expectation the barbecue sauce flavor was on the meat and to my disappointment there was none. Jack Daniels failed on this product. It should be pulled for their line of products.

I will continue to enjoy their Whiskey and BBQ Sauce but I will not buy, eat or refer any on their store meat products. Don’t take my word for it. Go to your local Safeway or grocery store, buy it, try it and let me know what you think.




  


The Dolce Whey at Onnit.com!

Comments

Tammy C said…
Appreciate your review. This is just what I was looking for. Not I am not tempted by the sale going on for it right now.
Tammy C said…
Oops.....NOW I am not tempted
Anonymous said…
I TRIED IT ALSO AND IT WAS VERY TOUGH, TASTES GOOD AND I AM SURE THE DOGS WILL LOVE IT.
Unknown said…
It was terrible. The picture on the package is deceiving.